Massive tangent here, but still in my baliwick, since I am a writer and am writing more about sustainability. Seth Godin has an interesting post about how the terminology of global warming is a problem. His point:
"1. the name.
Global is good.
Warm is good.
Even greenhouses are good places."
I think that there is a realization that this is the case. (nd also that Global Warming can be confusing since it means a warmer overall climate, but the consequence is huge weather changes....like lots of rain.) Which is why we're seeing the use of the word Climate Change. But even this doesn't get across the monumental problems we're facing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy