A Hard Look at Google's Nonsearch Innovations
I meant to point this out earlier, but BW's Ben Elgin took a hard look at Google's innovations outside of search, including Gmail, Google Talk, and social network Orkut. And he shows that, despite all the attention the world lavishes on Google's every move, the company hasn't created a market leading service outside of search.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- U.S. Futures Buck Stock Decline as Dollar Pauses: Markets Wrap
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap