Does Independence Mean Freedom?
The term "indie" isn't just about not being owned by a publisher, although that does play an important factor. The word is an idea, a mindset and a culture that is often worn as a badge of pride and a sign of freedom and free-thinking by creative types. You have the indie musician, indie writer and of course, the indie game developer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas