Classic Selling Mistakes
You learn more from failure than success. I was reminded of this recently when I was looking to buy some Web services. I always try to buy services from local vendors, so I can meet them in person and get a gut-check before I invest my time and money. I located a local specialized provider, called him to briefly discuss my situation, and set a time to meet for coffee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas