Banc of America Ups Onyx Pharma to Buy
Banc of America upgraded Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) to buy from neutral, explaining that the stock price has declined.
Onyx is researching Nexavar (sorafenib) tablets, which treat tumor cell proliferation.
Analyst David Witzke raises his $124 million 2006 US Nexavar sales estimate to $144 million. While optimistic about Nexavar's potential, he cuts a $33 12-month target to $23, but finds shares attractive following their recent sell-off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners