Chinese Will Pay More for Green PCs
The group commissioned Ipsos-Mori to look into whether consumers around the world were prepared to pay more for greener technologies and, if so, how much. Chinese consumers came out on top, claiming to be prepared to pay up around US$200 compared to just US$118 in Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock