China: A Revolt Against Foreign Takeovers
Xiang Wenbo is on the warpath. He's angry at the number of Chinese companies falling into foreign hands, and he's using the bully pulpit of the Internet to share his opinions with the rest of China. ``We are selling our signature enterprises to foreigners,'' Xiang wrote on his blog on June 23. ``Are we losing our minds?''
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations