Is India's Pride in Mittal Misplaced?
Lakshmi Niwas Mittal made his fortune outside of his native India, but that hasn't stopped his compatriots from hailing the chairman and chief executive of Rotterdam-based Mittal Steel (MT) as something of a national hero. After winning a five-month battle for control of Luxembourg-based steelmaker Arcelor to create the world's largest steel conglomerate, Mittal has become the talk of India.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock