Five IPOs That Are Worth a Look
It's not exactly 1999 redux, but companies are still lining up to test the waters of the initial public offering market even amid choppy weather for major equity indexes (see BusinessWeek.com, 6/14/06, "IPOs Keep Rolling On"). Despite the difficulties involved, some outfits have even made dramatic entrances. The latest example: the June 28 debut of J. Crew (JCG). The apparel retailer closed its first day of trading at $25.55, up more than 25% from its $20 pricing, which was at the high end of the company's forecasted range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's