Global Warming on Main Street
Wall Street is getting the climate-change message loud and clear. That's because corporate giants such as Dow (DOW), BP (BP), Shell, General Electric (GE), Wal-Mart (WMT), and DuPont (DD) have accepted the scientific consensus that global warming is real and that human activity contributes to it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap