A Frothy Market for Bath Products
As Americans work more and vacation less, they're increasingly looking for quick fixes for their stress. That's good news for retailers such as Target (TGT) and Gap (GPS), and manufacturers like L'Oreal (LORLY), which see bath, beauty, and at-home spa products as a surefire formula for growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’