Is Brainstorming For Real? You Bet.By
Last week the Wall Street Journal ran a piece deriding brainstorming and suggesting that individuals alone can come up with more and better ideas than a group sitting in a room. It really bothered me to read it because I've put some time into studying the art of brainstorming, indeed, the art of having a productive meeting in general, and the WSJ piece was just so wrong on so many levels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap