Nielsen's New Ratings Yardstick
The job for advertisers who want to know how many people are watching a certain program at a given time is getting a lot harder. Would-be product buyers aren't just tuning into television anymore. They're getting programming on a wider range of outlets, from the Internet to handheld players to even a cell phone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States