It's not a Language Podcast, It's Entertainment
A few months before heading off to Italy for vacation, my boyfriend and I started listening to Learnitalianpod.com to, well, learn Italian. It was more of an experience than I anticipated. Maybe that's because when you spend time listening to someone chatting in your ears, they somehow become a little bit of a part of your life. And I think that's even truer with podcasts than with other radio shows because the tone usually is more intimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations