Eric von Hippel and Consumer Co-Creation. Beyond Ethnography to Participatory Design.By
One of the strongest voices in the innovation and design space these days is MIT's Eric von Hippel, who is head of the innovation and entrepreneurship program at the Sloan School of Management. Von Hippel writes a lot about user-led innovation, by which he means letting consumers get more and more involved in the design and execution of new products and services. Von Hippel is quoted in the Sunday NYT piece "To Charge Up Customers, Put Customers in Charge," (nice head guys).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap