Was Bill Gates an Innovator?
Jeff Jarvis over at BuzzMachine has interesting insights into the legacy of Bill Gates and what he did at Microsoft. Jarvis is far more critical of him as an "innovator" than the corporate managerial class, reflected in the BCG survey that made up The Most Innovative Companies cover we ran a few months back. Check it out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020