Bill Gates, Microsoft and Innovation.By
Many people were surprised when Microsoft came up # 5 on our list of Most Innovative Companies back in April (it was my one and only effort at designing a magazine cover as well) and now that Bill Gates has announced he will be leaving the company, what does it mean for innovation? Check out my earlier blog on April 19 that listed the responses of people on the BCG survey as to why they think Microsoft is innovative--it mostly comes down to commercializing and monetizing their software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas