Yahoo mail sees spam everywhereBy
I've bellyached here about the gobs of spam I get in my Hotmail account. So, to be fair, I should mention that Yahoo mail is routing far too many valuable emails into spam folder. Just today I got found there an email from Howard Kaushansky, ceo of Umbria Communications. On Tuesday it was an email from a BusinessWeek colleague using the corporate mail account. The question: How many spams will we tolerate in our inbox to avoid sending false positives into the spambox? For me, quite a few.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020