GM blogs: Truth and spinBy
It was inspired blogging at GM a week ago when the car giant took The New York Times to task for nit-picking editing on its letter upbraiding columnist Tom Friedman. Only one problem. The letter that GM wrote was filled with old-style spin. I mean, what blogger with a straight face would ever include the Hummer in a group chosen for "outstanding fuel economy and great consumer appeal?" Talk about a red-carpet invitation for a counterattack! Friedman obliged yesterday. Here's a summary on autoblog. Good analysis on Jalopnik. No response yet on GM blogs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations