Bill Gates Stepping Back (Not Down) At MicrosoftBy
The Associated Press just moved an alert reading the following:
REDMOND, Wash. (AP) Microsoft Corp. co-founder and chairman Bill Gates is relinquishing daily duties in 2008 to work more closely with his foundation.
This is big news. More as it develops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy