A New Face in Tech ServicesManjeet Kripalani
The tech outsourcing business is going mainstream. Far from being a service that only big and mighty players like IBM and GE could master, its benefits are more obvious and it’s becoming accessible to a larger number of companies both as beneficiaries and providers. That means the industry's pioneers have to change their business models and move faster than their new rivals, anticipating what the upcoming challenges and opportunities are, and seizing them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’