Stocks Climb Despite Inflation Data
Stocks got a reprieve from their recent woes Wednesday, finishing broadly higher despite a surprisingly firm reading on consumer inflation. The gains reflected bargain-hunting and a sense that rising interest rates were already priced into the market, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt