Mobile 'Gloom is Misplaced'
Yuen says the biggest challenges for game publishers and developers include fragmentation of platform, porting costs, content discovery and merchandising, as well as accurate sell-through data and general consumer awareness. He adds, "I believe the industry has openly acknowledged these challenges and a concerted effort is underway to address and overcome these issues."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas