Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
border="0" width="110" height="100" />
Wide, stocky and low slung – the first impression already makes it clear that the SLK 55 AMG is something very special. The front of the car fascinates with the restyled AMG front apron with large air intakes which supply the additional transmission oil cooler and the high-performance steering gear oil cooler with sufficient fresh air. New side air outlets of black carbon ensure an effective flow through of the larger engine oil cooler. The front fenders which are now wider are made of the ultra-light carbon-fibre-reinforced-plastic (CRP) and have black out-lined air outlets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt