It's Official: Tribune Has Fight On Its HandsJon Fine
When I wrote about Tribune in the most recent issue of BusinessWeek, one of the things I was unable to fit in the column—I swear!—and intended to address in this subsequent blog entry (but didn’t) was one other key management miscalculation Tribune made when it bought Times Mirror.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C