IBM Offers To Manage Your R&D. Does It Make Sense?By
I'm reading in the Money Section of USA Today that IBM is launching a new service to help companies manager their R&D efforts. Corporations are cutting their R&D budgets and are demanding more efficiency from their efforts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day