Only One Household In Seventeen (??) Will See Their Mortgage Rates Reset In 2006By
Let me preface this blog item by saying it has gone through several permutations. First the headline said one in 20. Then it said one in 24. Now it says one in 17 (??). Why the (??)? Because the numbers are just a little fuzzy. A press release from Harvard today put the share at one in 10. But when I spoke to the researchers, they said the number in the press release was probably too high and the number is probably in the range of 6%, which would be about one in 17. Sorry for the mess.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders