Om Goes IndieRob Hof
Silicon Beat has the news: Uberblogger Om Malik is leaving Business 2.0 to create a news site of some kind--more details from him tonight. I've admired his ability to do a job that takes more more than full-time to do, plus run a great blog. I don't blame him for not trying to keep doing both. Best of luck, Om!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020