X-Men: The Official Game
With three playable characters and the X-Men branding, X-Men: The Official Game certainly had a lot of potential. Sadly, the game falls short in every aspect. Combat is dull and repetitive, mostly requiring players to repeat the same button combination over and over again. Meanwhile, the level design and mission structure mirror this repetition, with the same environments and objectives repeated multiple times throughout a mission, which themselves are sometimes repeated due to several bugs. Even worse, the only segments to break this tedious sequence are marred by frustratingly poor controls. And with the game set before the recent movie, and thus lacking any of its major battles, not even fans of the film should bother with X-Men: The Official Game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock