Stocks Tumble on Inflation Worries
Stocks finished broadly lower Monday, extending a month-long downtrend amid further tough talk on inflation by Federal Reserve policymakers. Bulls were still seeking a near-term bottom, but they seemed cautious ahead of key inflation reports due Tuesday and Wednesday, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’