Dow 36,000: If not a hearty meal, at least it's cheapBy
Dan Gross lost a bet and had to eat a chapter of boom era relic, Dow 36,000. I checked Amazon and saw that his meal was going for 50 cents. $2.20 if he wanted it new. (Now that I think about it, if you're going to eat a book, you might chose to spend the extra buck seventy.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020