Secrets of Great Brainstorming Sessions.By
Google's Marissa Mayer is on the cover of our first issue of IN as one of five featured corporate innovation champions (we show how they do it--how they build and maintain innovative cultures). Here are Mayer's 9 rules for creative brainstorming. No, they are not obvious. They are actually insightful and useful.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020