Nintendo: No regrets about Wii
Nintendo's chief exec, Satoru Iwata, is a confident man. Earlier this week, he went before the media to declare that the company's name for its next-generation video game console, Wii (pronounced "we"), would stand the test of time. I guess the company has taken its share of lumps since announcing the new name in late April. Check out the reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations