Las Vegas, Singapore
Moshe Safdie and Associates has been selected to design what is most likely its largest project to date: a new resort in Singapore that will include three 50-story hotel towers and a 1,000-foot-long public sky garden. The project, backed by U.S. gaming company Las Vegas Sands, will be called the Marina Bay Sands resort complex. Safdie will masterplan and design the $3.6 billion undertaking, which will also include Singapore's first casino. The firm will partner with the Singapore office of U.K.-based Aedas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations