Behind the Retail Jobs Numbers
Do you have the feeling that it's getting harder to find a salesperson when you walk into a store these days? There you are, credit card in hand, ready to spend, and it seems like the harassed worker is always off helping someone else, or restocking the shelves, or running back and forth between the cash register and the back room.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single