Web Titans' D.C. Blues
An impressive array of tech titans has joined the It's Our Net coalition. Among them: Google (GOOG), Yahoo (YHOO), Microsoft (MSFT), eBay (EBAY), Amazon (AMZN), and IAC/Interactive (IACI). They're banding together to fight for rules aimed at preventing what they say would be discrimination by telephone and cable companies in directing Web traffic. The group has enlisted a diverse cadre of supporters, from the conservative Christian Coalition, to the liberal MoveOn.org, to consumer-minded groups like the Consumer Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas