The $200 Office
For small businesses in a never-ending fight for clients, first impressions mean a lot. So when a home-based financial planner wants to impress a CEO, a meeting at Starbucks (SBUX) just won't do. Yet many entrepreneurs aren't ready for the headaches and expense of leasing commercial office space. The solution for some: the "outsourced office."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?