Is Movie Gallery's Rally Fading to Black?
Is there a blockbuster deal in Movie Gallery's future? That's been the buzz on Wall Street, as investors have snapped up shares in the troubled Dothan (Ala.) video-rental chain in recent days. After trading for less than $3 as recently as early May, Movie Gallery stock rose 50% in the past week, to close at $7.50 on June 6 -- though it gave up some gains amid a stock market rout the following day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis