Gas Dominates EU Energy Horizon
The importance of gas for keeping the lights on in the EU's five biggest economies will grow in the next 15 to 25 years, raising the stakes for EU-Russia relations and breaking taboos on nuclear power, analyst Ernst & Young predicts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas