Finding the Right Words
You might wonder how a finance major could become a political speechwriter, but I'm proof that it is possible. After graduating from the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business in 2004, I began working for the Heritage Foundation, a conservative public policy research institution (AKA "think tank") in Washington, D.C. A non-profit with more than 200 staff members, the Heritage Foundation supplies lawmakers, government officials, the public, and members of the media with research supporting free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.I write and research speeches for my boss -- Dr. Ed Feulner, president of the foundation. I have also handled some cool special projects, namely working on the launch of Dr. Feulner's book, .
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock