Sony Sharpens Its Focus
Slide Show >>
When people talk about camera brands, Sony (SNE) isn't one that immediately jumps to mind. But believe it or not, the Japanese electronics and entertainment colossus is the world's second-largest camera maker, behind Canon (CAJ). For years, Sony has dominated in video cameras, and it has built itself into a strong contender in compact digital point-and-shoot cameras.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas