Soledad O'Brien: "Learn to say no."Amy Dunkin
We've blogged a fair amount about the time pressures we all face, and how difficult it is to accept volunteer projects on top of everything else we do. Soledad O'Brien, who co-anchors CNN's American Morning program from 6-10 a.m. each weekday, has some clear-cut limits she shared during a lunchtime speech at a "Balance Seekers" conference sponsored by Working Mother Media in New York today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020