Slingbox for Mac DelayedBy
If there's one entertainment application I'm really looking forward to having on the Mac, it's the Slingbox. If you're not familiar with it, read this peice by my colleague Olga Kharif. Basically the Slingbox lets you watch programs on your home TV from your computer. Mac users have been lusting after their own version for awhile, now, and were heartened when word came of that Sling Media confirmed that development was under way. Now the comopany says the Mac version is being delayed by a quarter. It's not so bad though. Sling Media deserves credit, I think, for reiterating its committment to the Mac in the first place, unlike other streaming TV outfits I could name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap