IMF Cautions ECB on Interest Rate Hikes
Just hours before the European Central Bank (ECB) is expected to raise interest rates for the euro area, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has told eurozone ministers that Europe's economy is not strong enough for big rate hikes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries