Coca-Cola, is the Legend Enough?
In business for 180 years, Coca-Cola is one of those rare true legacy brands. The American-born soft drink has been the world's leader in cola for what feels like eons, boasting a brand awareness that stretches into every little corner of the world. That's why the world pays close attention when Coca-Cola puts a new product on the market. Recently, Coca-Cola decided to broaden its flavor spectrum with the introduction of Coca-Cola Blāk. At only 45 calories per eight-ounce bottle, Coca-Cola Blāk is designed to appeal to twenty- and thirty-something fashionable figure-conscious consumers in search of a more sophisticated, caffeinated flavor experience.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing