Skype Under Attack
If the pen is mightier than the sword, then the patent lawyer's pen may be one of the mightiest of them all. Especially in the rapidly moving world of technology, an infringement suit can be an effective way to extract a wad of cash -- or at least ensure a rival gets bogged down in messy litigation for a spell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself