Germany's Assist from the U.S.A.
German soccer fans have never seen anything quite like it. Looking at news reports on the training of Germany's World Cup team, they see players striking contorted poses while tethered to elastic cords, or kneeling on foam pads while tossing medicine balls sideways against a wall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C