Bugatti's New Level of Vroom
Slide Show >>
On the evening of May 24, a select group of Los Angeles car connoisseurs and big spenders got a sneak peek at the fastest, most expensive production car on the market -- the 2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4. How fast? At its top speed of 250 mph, the Veyron could whisk you from Manhattan to Miami in just five hours. But with a price tag of $1.3 million, the Veyron is the kind of luxury you won't find parked in Jon Q. Babyboomer's image-conscious driveway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020