Best Programs by Specialty
After months of soul-searching and pressure from your parents, you have finally decided that you want to pursue a career in, say, investment banking. Now you have to choose a college. Easier said than done. Based on your career path, you want to major in business, but is it smart to choose a school based only on overall ranking? Probably not. One program might be very strong in accounting, but weak in areas such as marketing or economics. So how can you know which program is strong in which areas?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet