Stocks Tumble On Fed, Iran News
Stocks finished broadly lower Monday, as comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke fanned fears of further interest-rate hikes, while a warning from Iran pushed oil prices higher. Concerns of inflation and slowing growth also weighed on the market before the Fed chief's speech, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt